“When it’s brown it’s cooked. When it’s black it’s buggered”. Wisdom from today’s guest Simon Parnell also known as Serenak.
Simon started cooking when he moved out of his parents’. Over time, he has perfected the art of “One pot cooking” making delicious curries and stews.
One specialty of his is what he calls “Lucky Pots”
- Casserole Recipes - Great British Chefs
- Egg Custard Bread Pudding Recipe
- Baked Apples Recipe | Allrecipes
- Syrup Suet Pudding
- Pentland Javelin
- The best spaghetti bolognese recipe | BBC Good Food
- Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe | Allrecipes
- Lemon Layer Cake with Buttercream
- Christmas Pudding Recipes | Allrecipes
- Traditional British Mince Pie Recipe
- Basic Shortcrust Pastry
- Full English Breakfast
Have a story to tell? Please reach out to us so that we can all enjoy it with you! Either via Twitter or using this handy little form
Please follow me on Twitter (@foodieflashback).
Intro music: “Child’s Play” by Alex Nekita (alexnekita)