Kelly lives in one of the food capitals of the world. For one, Portland has the highest number of food trucks in the US (according to some news outlets). So it’s a bit of a surprise that she isn’t known for her canning skills or for reading recipes on Youtube.
Most people know her from her many podcasts, her work for App Camp For Girls or her amazing tech support skills. Today, however, Kelly and I talk all about food, ADHD and Dole Whip at Disneyland.
- Good Eats
- Gooseberry Pie
- Easy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
- Traditional PB&J
- Phil’s Uptown Meat Market
- Pastrami Hash Recipe
- Best Tuna Casserole Recipe
- Turkish delight
Kelly can be found at:
- I Want My M(CU)TV - a podcast from The Incomparable
- Football is Life - a podcast from The Incomparable
Have a story to tell? Please reach out to us so that we can all enjoy it with you! Either via Twitter or using this handy little form
Please follow me on Twitter (@foodieflashback).
Intro music: “Child’s Play” by Alex Nekita (alexnekita)