For people in the Apple technology news space, Mike Rose is a well known entity. He served as Editor for The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) for over 8 years, and his voice can still be heard on many podcasts.
Influenced by his Jewish upbringing and his lovely wife’s German ancestry, Mike is certainly what you’d call a foodie. He’s very curios about food, and loves to visit his favorite restaurants in and around Brooklyn. Through his wife, he also experienced the kitchen of North-Western Germany (Lippe) as well as Berlin’s amazing street food scene.
A while ago, Mike dipped his toes into the world of live cooking, sharing his chicken recipe on Instagram Live and showing us at least some of his many kitchen gadgets.
- TUAW Talkcast
- The Aftershow
- In a few minutes
- Mac OS Ken
- MacVoices - The Talk of the Mac Community
- What’s for Dinner? Challenge
- Mouth // Gifts Boxes // Subscriptions // Artisanal Indie Food)
- Alton Brown
- Honey Badger, Brooklyn (Tripadvisor)
- Morimoto Restaurant
- Allison Plummer
- Delaware And Hudson, Brooklyn (Tripadvisor)
- Lippischer Pickert - A regional recipe from Eastern Westphalia)
- Werkstatt NY
- Hillel Sandwich
- Haroset paste
- Apricot Bars
- Bagel Nosh NYC
- Best NY Bagel
- Robert E Pearlman (Wikipedia)
- Il Vagabondo
Mike can be found at:
Please follow me on Twitter (@foodieflashback).
Have a story to tell? Please reach out to us so that we can all enjoy it with you! Either via Twitter or using this handy little form
Intro music: “Child’s Play” by Alex Nekita (alexnekita)